Montag, 31. März 2014

It's here :0)))

Mein Süppchen ist angekommen!!!! Und was soll ich sagen: ich bin sowas von begeistert von den Farben und den vielen verschiedenen Zutaten, die mir die liebe Nan da zusammengepackt hat :0)

My soup arrived!!!! And what should I say: I'm totally overwhelmed about all those lovely & various goodies from Nan, I've got to play with :0)

Angekommen ist es bereits, als ich mir mein Näschen während der vielen Sonnenstunden beim Skifahren verbrannt habe - ein Nachbar hat es offensichtlich entgegengenommen.

It already arrived during my short skiing trip, one of my neighbors took the delivery - what a great surprise, when I came home yesterday evening!



Ich öffnete das Kuvert....
I opened the envelope...


Sooo riesig, und so viele kleine Säckchen!
Sooo enormous, and such a lot of small bags in the big one!

Wollt Ihr wissen, was drinnen war? Ich zeige es Euch!
You'd like to know, what things where therein? I'll show you!

Mehrfärbiges Fransenband
Eyelash multi-colored yarn


Ein wenig Türkises
Some turquoises


Dyed jade beads, painted wood beads, colored blue Lava Rock beads, Turquoise barrel beads wrapped in sterling wire cages, Turquoise flat & round beads, small Turquoise beads wrapped with copper wire (antiqued), blue-green gemstones, metallic green iris Tila beads, tiny borosilicate lampwork donut beads from Unicorne Sienna and a cute little Mykonos casting gecko (I felt in love immediately!) - both from Stinky Dog Beads, a hand painted polymer clay dragonfly pendant from HumbleBeads, a porcelain hoop, spikes and white hearts from Scorched Earth on Etsy (love it!!!)


Ein wenig Orange, ein gewaltiger Verschluss & antikes Messing
Some Oranges, a huge clasp & antiqued brass items


Mother of Pearl clasp from Nina Supplies on Etsy (sorry couldn't find a link to the shop), orange square lampwork glass beads, antique brass chain, headpins and bead caps, antique brass frames and charms (cute little umbrellas, a cat and birdies), from Nan's friend Marie Copper of Twice Found Vintage (https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Ninasupplies) vintage orange glass spikes and plastic bead, vintage mother of pearl roses (the ones on the left side - bad picture... :0( - they're so beautiful!) and vintage Miriam Haskell orange glass headpins


Und hier das Gesamtfoto
Here's a picture of all my goodies



Und dann hat mir die liebe Nan noch eine extra Freude gemacht, und mir und meinen Mädels entzückende Funkel-Ohrringe mitgeschickt - freu!

And then Nan rejoiced me and my daughters with an extra present: she also included cute & super-sparkling earrings handmade by her:


Thank you one more time, Nan for all those wonderful items! I'm so delighted!
Designing with all those items will be a great pleasure!

Und zu guter Letzt möcht ich Euch auch noch schnell zeigen, was ich an Nan geschickt habe:
And at long last I would also show you, what I've sent to her:


Ich freu mich schon total auf unsere Kreationen!
I'm sooo looking forward to our finished pieces!


Cu soon, Michi